QUALITY ASSURANCE STATEMENT
Smile Studio is committed to continuously improving our patients’ experiences and their satisfaction with our services. Our aim is to ensure that we do the right thing, at the right time, for the right people and right first time.
To achieve these aims, we are committed to:
- Seeking and acting upon feedback from our patients on the services we provide.
- Listening carefully to ensure we understand our patients’ needs.
- Involving our patients in all decisions about their care.
- Discussing all treatment options and costs with our patients.
- Encouraging a preventive-based approach to patient care.
- Ensuring our patients understand their role in caring for their oral health.
- Maintaining high standards of infection control and hygiene in line with the most up to date guidelines available.
- Setting and maintaining high standards for the care and monitoring of the oral health of all our patients.
- Providing a safe environment for our patients and our team.
- Encouraging an evidence-based approach to clinical decision-making.
- Creating a supportive culture of engagement and involvement of all team members through regular team meetings.
- Continuing professional development for all team members.
- Undertaking regular internal and external practice audits to assess our compliance with the Care Quality Commission’s Fundamental Standards.
- Maintaining up to date guidance on all clinical governance requirements through regular review of all our practice policies and protocols.